We love ‘em by the handful, with cheese or tinned fish, with nut butters and jam—these toasty, slightly tangy crackers have a way of tasting good with everything. Better yet, they're made with organic and regeneratively grown wheat from Washington State. The wheat is milled in Washington, too, creating a short supply chain that supports local farmers and reduces our carbon footprint.
If you’re hungry for a delicious, responsibly produced cracker, give these a try. If you’re a Moonshot fan, welcome to a new source for your favorite snacks.
- 4.4 oz box
- Servings per box: about 4.5
- The organic wheat for these crackers is grown and milled in Washington State, creating a short supply chain that benefits the local economy and burns less fuel for transportation.
- Farmers use regenerative methods like cover cropping and crop rotation, which build soil health, reduce erosion and boost biodiversity.
- The wheat used is a specialty variety called Edison, known for its golden hue and nutty, buttery flavor. A retired English professor developed it in his Washington backyard.
- Millers stone-grind the entire wheat berry, then carefully sift for a versatile all-purpose flour that still retains some of the flavorful, nutritious germ and bran.
- The crackers are produced with 25% fewer greenhouse gas emissions compared with what the total would be if they were made with conventional practices.
- USDA Organic
- Simple Ingredients
- No added sugar
- Stone-milled to retain wheat germ and bran
- organic wheat flour, organic sunflower oil, organic sourdough (fermented organic rye flour, salt), sea salt, lactic acid, baking soda, organic yeast extract
- Contains wheat. Made on shared equipment that also processes milk and sesame.