Mussels improve both water quality and aquatic ecosystems as they grow, and are an excellent source of protein, iron and vitamin B-12.
- 4.2 oz (120g) can
- Servings per can: 1
- Fully cooked & shelf stable until opened
- Our mussels come from Galicia, Spain and Portugal, where they’re grown on long underwater ropes by families who have been harvesting them for generations. We also source mussels raised in the pristine waters off Sagres, Portugal, from a farm that was the first in continental Europe to earn ASC certification.
- Mussels filter the water as they feed on a floating buffet of plentiful wild microplankton, improving water quality and making them easy and ecologically efficient to raise—no extra food required.
- Their clustered shells provide a protective shelter for young fish and other marine life.
- Excellent source of protein, iron, and vitamin B-12
- 640 mg of omega-3s per serving
- EU organic mussels, organic mussel broth, organic extra-virgin olive oil, organic lemon juice, organic garlic, organic onion, organic spices
- Manufactured in a facility that also processes fish. May contain shell fragments.