We love ‘em by the handful and with vegan toppings like hummus, but they taste great with tinned fish, too. Better yet, they're made with organic and regeneratively grown wheat from Washington State. The wheat is milled in Washington, too, creating a short supply chain that supports local farmers and reduces our carbon footprint.
If you’re hungry for a delicious, responsibly produced cracker, give these a try. If you’re a Moonshot fan, welcome to a new source for your favorite snacks.
- 4.4 oz box
- Servings per box: about 4.5
- The organic wheat for these crackers is grown and milled in Washington State, creating a short supply chain that benefits the local economy and burns less fuel for transportation.
- Farmers use regenerative methods like cover cropping and crop rotation, which build soil health, reduce erosion and boost biodiversity.
- The wheat used is a specialty variety called Edison, known for its golden hue and nutty, buttery flavor. A retired English professor developed it in his Washington backyard.
- Millers stone-grind the entire wheat berry, then carefully sift for a versatile all-purpose flour that still retains some of the flavorful, nutritious germ and bran.
- The crackers are produced with 25% fewer greenhouse gas emissions compared with what the total would be if they were made with conventional practices.
- USDA Organic
- Simple Ingredients
- No added sugar
- Stone-milled to retain wheat germ and bran
- organic wheat flour, organic sunflower oil, nutritional yeast, organic sourdough (fermented organic rye flour, salt), sea salt, lactic acid, organic yeast extract, organic paprika, organic garlic, organic turmeric, baking soda, organic onion
- Contains wheat. Made on shared equipment that also processes milk and sesame.